• Smoking - All of our cabins are non-smoking.
• Pets - We try to keep our cabins as clean and free from allergies as we can, so pets are only allowed at designated cabins.
• Check in - Any time after 2:00 pm.
• Check out - By 11:00 am.
• Cancellation - We ask two weeks' notice for cancellation. We do not take cancellations by email so please call us instead.
• Payment - We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash.
• Occupancy - We have limits on numbers of people staying in our cabins. These limits are set to comply with the fire marshall's codes and the health department codes. Please do not exceed the limits since that could cost us our business license. At the cabins on the Blood Mountain property, the limit is 6 total, but no more than 4 adults. Anyone age 13 or older is considered an adult for this purpose.
• Minimum stay - Most cabins require a two night rental. However, if we have cabins available, we will happily accommodate a one night stay, so please call us as early as two days before you plan to visit or stop by, because we do accept walk-ins!
All major holidays and the month of October require a three night minimum. However, if we have availability a few days prior we will consider a shorter length of stay, so please give us a call.
• Quiet time - We ask that you observe quiet time after 10:00 pm.
• Firewood - Most of the time, we will have bundles of firewood for sale to guests. If you want to bring your own wood, please limit it to hardwoods. Please do not bring axes or saws to try to collect wood on the property.
• Store - Our store is open most days from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, We do not sell many grocery items.